Hey Y’all –
I think most people can agree that hummus is a good dip. It goes with so many different veggies and chips. I do buy hummus in the store, but sometimes I like to make my own. I like my hummus full of garlic and other flavors. You will never see plain hummus in this house.
In the below video I show you how I make my lemon garlic dill hummus in my Instant Pot blender. You are more than welcome to use any blender you like but my Instant Pot blender is my favorite.
Take note – I do add in quite a bit of garlic and it does give the dip a strong kick. if you are not a big garlic person I recommend cutting the amount in half.
Lemon Garlic Dill Hummus
- 6 Tbsp. Tahini
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbsp. Dill 15oz Chickpeas
- Add all ingredents in order listed above.
- Blend ingredients on low speed for 1 minute.
- Blend ingredients on high speed for 2 minutes
- Serve with pita, veggies or crackers