It’s fall y’all! As autumn’s crisp breeze sweeps in, it’s time to infuse your living space with creativity and uniqueness that matches the vibe. This fall, I want to step away from the traditional! Here are five distinctive decor ideas that will not only elevate your home but also leave your guests in awe:
1. Bohemian Fall Foliage Wall Fall decor does not have to be all pumpkins! Create a Bohemian-inspired fall foliage wall that’s a masterpiece of nature. Gather a mix of colorful fall leaves, press them, and arrange them in an artistic pattern on paper or on string. Hang it as a centerpiece that celebrates the changing seasons with a boho touch. (If you don’t have time for all that you can always buy one 😊 here is a cute one made with yarn)
2. DIY Moon Mirror This one is for the more crafty people. Give your home a celestial twist by crafting a Moon Mirror. Start with a round mirror as your canvas (you can get this at any craft store or some dollar stores) and use acrylic paints to create a dreamy lunar landscape. Soft purples, deep blues, and glistening golds will add a touch of magic to your space, and the mirror’s reflection will make it feel like you have a piece of the night sky indoors.
3. Velvet Pumpkins in Jewel Tones (This is my favorite one!) Swap out traditional orange pumpkins for velvet ones in rich jewel tones like amethyst, emerald, and sapphire. These plush pumpkins not only exude elegance but also offer a luxurious touch to your fall decor. Cluster them on your dining table or create an opulent display on your mantel. I put these everywhere through out my house.
4. Pressed Botanical Art Prints Elevate your fall decor with pressed botanical art prints. You can find a variety of pressed botanical art prints online or at local art and decor stores. Arrange them as a gallery wall or display them individually throughout your home to bring a touch of nature’s beauty to your fall decor. The unique and intricate details of these prints make them a charming addition to your autumn-inspired space.
5. Crystal and Gemstone Candle Holders Transform your home into a sanctuary of positive energy with crystal and gemstone candle holders. Choose a variety of crystals, like rose quartz for love, amethyst for calmness, or citrine for abundance. Carve out a space for tea lights or votive candles in the crystals and watch them cast a warm, soothing glow.
This fall, let your home reflect the unique and creative spirit that defines you. These five distinctive decor ideas will infuse your living space with a sense of wonder and individuality. So, channel your inner designer and get ready to elevate your home into a fall wonderland that’s truly one-of-a-kind. Happy decorating!