Hey Y’all –
I hate tomatoes.
There I said it……..
But, I love Mexican food. So what do you do when it comes to salsa? You create other options! Of course, corn salsa is normally available, but in the summer I like something a little “brighter”. Mango salsa is my go-to. It’s quick and easy and done right and can be eaten on a plain chip. Check out my recipe below:
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Mango
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion Chopped
- 1 Red Pepper Chopped
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Chop mango into 1/4 inch peices
- Mix mango and onion together in a bowl
- Chop red pepper into 1/4 inch pieces add to mango onion mix
- Add cilantro, salt and pepper to mango mix. Mix well
- Add lime juice and olive oil to mix, make sure all pieces are coated.
- Let salsa sit for 2 hours in the refrigerator then serve