The Tovala Smart Oven is currently one of my favorite kitchen appliances. If you’re someone who loves cooking but struggles to find the time to do it, or you’re looking for ways to make cooking easier, then the Tovala Smart Oven is definitely worth considering. However, like any product, it has its pros and cons. Let us take a closer look at some of the pros and cons of having a Tovala Smart Oven. Check out my video below for an unboxing and meal testing.
But first, what exactly is the Tovala Smart Oven? It’s a compact oven that can be used to cook a wide variety of meals, including everything from chicken and vegetables to pizza and baked goods. What sets it apart from other ovens is its smart technology.
The Tovala Smart Oven connects to your Wi-Fi network. Using the Tovala app, you can select recipes and send them directly to the oven. The oven then automatically sets the cooking time and temperature, so all you have to do is place the ingredients in the oven and press start. You are able to make meals without having to spend time preheating the oven or adjusting the temperature. But you can also manually set the temperature and time if you need to.
Tovala also offers a range of pre-prepared meals that you can order and have delivered to your door. They’re designed to work perfectly with the Tovala Smart Oven, so all you have to do is scan the barcode on the package and the oven will automatically set the cooking time and temperature.
In addition to the pre-prepared meals, as stated before, the Tovala app also includes a wide range of recipes that you can use to cook your own meals. These recipes are developed by professional chefs and are designed to be healthy, delicious, and easy to make. The app also includes step-by-step instructions and videos to help you through the cooking process.
Pros and Cons:
- Convenience: The Tovala Smart Oven is incredibly convenient. With the ability to cook pre-prepared meals and access a wide variety of recipes, you can have a home-cooked meal ready in minutes without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
- Versatility: The Tovala Smart Oven is incredibly versatile. It can be used to cook a wide range of meals, including everything from roasts and casseroles to pizza and baked goods.
- Smart Technology: The Tovala Smart Oven’s smart technology has the ability to connect to your Wi-Fi network and communicate with your smartphone or tablet, you can send recipes directly to the oven and have it set the cooking time and temperature automatically.
- Cost: The Tovala Smart Oven is more expensive than traditional countertop ovens. And the food can run at a minimum of $60 dollars for the week. While the convenience and versatility of the Tovala Smart Oven may be worth the cost for some, others may find it hard to justify the higher price tag. But they are constantly having sales with the purchase of the Tovala meals. (Use my link here to get $200 off and $50 in free meals)
- Limited Space: The Tovala Smart Oven is compact and can fit on most countertops, but it may not be suitable for those who need a larger oven for bigger meals or larger families.
- Dependence on Wi-Fi: The Tovala Smart Oven’s smart technology is its biggest selling point, but it also means that the oven is dependent on a stable Wi-Fi connection. If your internet goes down, it could affect your use.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a convenient and easy way to cook, then the Tovala Smart Oven is definitely worth considering. With its smart technology, pre-prepared meals, and wide range of recipes, it’s a great option for anyone who loves cooking but struggles to find the time to do it. Even with the cons I would recommend this oven to everyone.