Hey Y’all –
I love broccoli. It is my go-to side for any meal. It tastes good plain, with garlic, with butter, and with everything else. I’m also a sauce girl. If there is sauce available, I want all of it. No dry food over here.
So if I can combine broccoli and a fancy sauce together I am in Heaven. In the below video I show you how I make roasted broccoli in the air fryer but, then I fancy it up with some hollandaise sauce for the ultimate side dish or snack. I, as always, have the ingredients listed below. And, if you are interested in other air fryer recipes click the link HERE and see my whole playlist for the air fryer on youtube.
Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli with Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 head of fresh broccoli
- Olive oil
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- For Hollandaise:
- 4 egg yokes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Add to bowl : Broccoli, Olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and salt. Mix together.
- Add Broccoli mix to air fryer, cook for 20 minutes on 400 degrees
- While broccoli cooks make your hollandaise sauce
- To a blender add egg yokes, lemon juice, salt, and blend together on medium
- Into the running blender, slowly pour in melted butter. continue to blend till a creamy yellow sauce is formed and you see no separation
- Put finished broccoli on a serving platter and drizzle over hollandaise sauce. Serve.